|Please order a commercial macro ONLY if you have at least intermediate professional experience with CorelDraw and macros, no beginners PLEASE. Try FREE macros here and see my help pages to learn. You agree to all terms and conditions here when buying a commercial macro or free GDG Macros. No refunds, no exchanges.
Note: Macros do not function in the Home & Student Edition or Pirated Versions of CorelDraw!
|CorelDraw X8 and some v.2017 macros available as well as older versions. Not all macros are guaranteed to be continued due to compatibility reasons or other. See new version policy here. Contact me and let me know which macro you need for v.2017. All macros without a request might be discontinued. I release them when I can so please be patient usually about one every week or so.
FREE Macros! | Macros X5 & X4 | Macros for X6 | Macros for X7 | Macros for X8 | Macros for v.2017
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
GDG Quick Size by John for X5 and below
With this macro you can replace your transformation docker as speed up your workflow.
It also includes many useful additional features.
- no need to ever check a proportional box. Just enter value where you need it and press tab or enter.
- hold shift to adjust shape size live with spin buttons.
- SE (Size each buttons) - Sizes every item in selection in a batch.
- 2 convenient modes for copying shape size.
- option to auto run macro at start-up of Draw.
- macro remembers form position on the screen.
- modifiable value for increase / decrease spin buttons.
- ability to round values to any decimal place .
- quick change document unit.
-World scale / Document scalle view mode. View all sizes at once.
This macro is designed and tested in CorelDraw X5. See product compatibility chart to make sure it works in your version of CorelDraw.
This macro tested only in english version of CorelDraw. It may of may not work in other language versions.
Also...See movies and picture below.
Important!: See version history page to make sure it will work with your version.