|Please order a commercial macro ONLY if you have at least intermediate professional experience with CorelDraw and macros, no beginners PLEASE. Try FREE macros here and see my help pages to learn. You agree to all terms and conditions here when buying a commercial macro or free GDG Macros. No refunds, no exchanges.
Note: Macros do not function in the Home & Student Edition or Pirated Versions of CorelDraw!
|CorelDraw X8 and some v.2017 macros available as well as older versions. Not all macros are guaranteed to be continued due to compatibility reasons or other. See new version policy here. Contact me and let me know which macro you need for v.2017. All macros without a request might be discontinued. I release them when I can so please be patient usually about one every week or so.
FREE Macros! | Macros X5 & X4 | Macros for X6 | Macros for X7 | Macros for X8 | Macros for v.2017
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
GDG QuickSize for X7
With this macro you can replace your transformation docker as speed up your workflow.
It also includes many useful additional features. For X7 only.
- no need to ever check a proportional box. Just enter value where you need it and press tab or enter.
- hold shift to adjust shape size live with spin buttons.
- SE (Size each buttons) - Sizes every item in selection in a batch.
- 2 convenient modes for copying shape size.
- option to auto run macro at start-up of Draw.
- macro remembers form position on the screen.
- modifiable value for increase / decrease spin buttons.
- ability to round values to any decimal place .
- quick change document unit.
-World scale / Document scale view mode. View all sizes at once.
-New in version 1.1: Click W or H label next to the proportional sizes to make the active selection square.
-New in version 1.1: Double click main form or image in info form to fix any errors with your application events being disabled. Application events always need to be enabled for this macro and possible macro errors in other macros you use could possibly turn them off.
New in version 1.3: Added ability to quick auto hide form if nothing is selected.
Also...See movies and picture below.
For version X7 only.